Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Big C

Sorry its been awhile but I'm back! The second time you go to a country is a totally different experience. I got to see friends that I met last time and I felt so cool when they were so excited and surprised to see me. I got my hair washed again and it was just as amazing as I remembered! But one of the best parts was when i went to an english corner/ bible study at a factory. I was able to use the stuff I learned in SBFM to answer some of the questions that this guy had. It was so awesome, I'm glad to know all that hard work paid off! It was a great visit and I hope to be able to go back for future visits. It's so strange to me that in a country that has attempted to eradicate the very idea of God, I find it to be one of the easiest places to talk to people about Him. This is one of the last countries I ever wanted to go to but somehow its people have found a place in my heart forever.

2 comments: