Monday, January 3, 2011

7 DAYS!

Off to Asia in 7 days and counting! The waiting ends and the packing begins. I'm so excited to see what God has in store for me during this trip. Along with visiting and encouraging the teams Bri and I will also be joining them in ministry. This will be a great opportunity to be part of a variety of ministries and get some ideas about my future in the mission field. So one thing I would like prayer for is that God would use this trip to give me direction and bring clarity to my future plans. Another prayer request I have is for financial provision. God has been faithful to bring in the money for all my plane tickets! wooooohoooo! But I still need money to cover the in-country costs like food, visas and transportation. Please keep me in your prayers as I head east on this big adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, my protege! I'm so excited for your adventures with your new gnome friend.

    ReplyDelete